Nanny and Aupair services- International Nannies
© ABC Nannies Canada Inc. 604-726-6501                                                     
ABC Nannies Canada!
Home About Childcare services Nanny Information LMIA processing Contact
Canadian and International Nannies, Au-pairs and Caregivers

Childcare Services we offer

ABC Nannies Canada Inc. is committed to provide a friendly, professional service in your search for the right childcare solution for you and your family, whether you are looking for a full time or part time solution, temporary or permanent. All families have different childcare requirements and it is our aim to accommodate those and find the right childcare for you. We carefully match candidates to your criteria, so that you only interview candidates clearly suitable to your position. We also assist families with all paperwork pertaining to hiring local or Overseas nanny.

Canadian Nannies

At ABC Nannies Canada Inc., we look for nannies that are competent and emotionally mature. Our nannies love children and enjoy family life. They must demonstrate a natural ability to working with people and be able to provide a safe and stable environment for the children in their care. Applicants must recognize the individuality of children and have the ability to provide a creative environment which fosters trust, self-esteem, independence and learning. We recommend that all nannies make a minimum one year commitment to their families. Most of our Canadian nannies have some sort of formal childcare education like ECE (Early childhood Education).
More Info

In home Caregivers from Overseas under

the Temporary Foreign Worker Program


There are tow pathways for International caregivers to work in Canada: - Caring for Children -Caring for People with High Medical Needs Caregivers are individuals who are qualified to provide care for children, elderly persons or persons with disabilities in private homes without supervision. Caregivers have option of live in or live out while they work in Canada. Employers can’t charge the caregiver for providing accommodation.
More Info


Au- pairs are individuals working in Canada under the International Experience Canada (IEC) -Holiday work permit. IEC provides young individuals the opportunity to travel and work in Canada. IEC is available in countries that have a bilateral youth mobility arrangement with Canada Most of our Au-pairs are young individuals in their 20s with background in childcare education or childcare experience like babysitter, camp instructor, or after school caregivers . Most Au-pairs come from following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Republic of Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Sweden and United Kingdom. The maximum validity of an employment authorization issued under this program is usually 12 -24 months, but can be extended.
More Info

Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)

Employers who want to hire a caregiver under temporary foreign worker  program (TFWP) must submit the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) application along with all the required supporting documentation to Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)/Service Canada. In essence, employers are applying for an opinion on the impact that hiring a TFW would have on Canada's job market. As a result, it is important that employers follow all the necessary steps and submit all of the required documentation. Use our years of experience to apply for LMIA and minimize your chances at being declined LMIA.
More Info Childcare services